• This group is for those interested in POLYAMORY - (a) for those who are experienced in polyamory, (b) for those new to the field and exploring, (c) for those who are curious, and (d) for those in relationship with someone who identifies as 'polyamorous' - in south Florida (counties of Monroe/Keys, Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Saint Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee, Glades, and Hendry).
• It is open to all ages, all sexual orientations, all relationship styles, all experience levels. Our programs will offer education, social support, personal growth, and exploration - in a safe, loving, and confidential atmosphere.
• To be part of this community you'll need to:
(1) be respectful toward each other - no hostility, name-calling, personal attacks, etc.;
(2) be loving - support and encourage each other, and respect everyone's boundaries (don't push your attention on anyone who is not receptive);
(3) honor confidentiality - what happens at PCSF stays at PCSF (don't 'out' anyone or invade their private world).
Polyamory is a deep commitment to growth, to courageous exploration of life, and to integrity.