PNGC aims to provide a wide array of events to members of the non-monogamous community in Chicago. We strive to work in conjunction with the other groups and meetups of the Chicago community to create a coherent yet unique atmosphere. As the name suggests, we will be taking a Next Generation (a.k.a. “big data”) approach to events, management, and many other aspects of the group.
Please note when you apply:
1. You must be at least 18 years old to join this group. There is no upper age limit.
2. Please have a picture of you (including your face) as your profile picture.
3. Please have a name that you would like members of the group to call you as your profile name (this does not have to be your real or legal name).
4. If you are part of a couple, you are welcome to attend events together. However, we require that each member of the couple join the group and RSVP separately.
5. As a member, you may bring partners as a +1 to events. If they attend regularly, we encourage them to join the group themself.
These requirements are in place to help ensure the safety and security or our group members. If you have privacy concerns about these requirements, please contact the organizers before submitting an application.