Make better, healthier medicine, right at home! We'll help you.
Open to all 21+ humans who want to grow personal cannabis regardless of your lifestyle choice, preferred gender pronoun, race, religion, income, etc.
Please, do not come to us with sales pitches or any commercial offers. We respectfully ask that you only participate as an individual grower (which is who this meetup is meant for).
We seek to expand affordable, *non-commercial* DIY cannabis cultivation for both medical and recreational users. We meet up to learn from each other by sharing our strategies, tools, successes and failures. We also share clones, seeds, pollen, flowers, extracts, edibles, tinctures - you name it. Together I want us to create an atmosphere of safety, respect, generosity and helpfulness. I partly want to enable people to enjoy the fun, easy, productive plant that cannabis can be. I also want to help empower those with medical needs to control their own medicine - from production at home to processing, extraction and storage. We stand to gain much by leveraging cheap homegrown cannabis. Among other things, it helps to reduce our dependency on for-profit pharmaceuticals, the black market created by prohibition, and the commercial cannabis industry.
This is not a public forum, but remember that it isn't totally private either. Guidelines for both our in-person meetings and online discussion
* Help each other, be a good listener
* Think carefully before sharing any information with anyone in the group, whether online or at an in-person meetup. Build trust, and never overshare.
* Don't engage in discussion of sales of any cannabis products period, whether medical or black market or whatever. Let's only grow and gift personal cannabis here, always staying within the boundaries of Oregon state law.
* Seriously, be a VERY good listener (especially when you're stoned and prone to rambling!). Give individuals the space to ask questions or share knowledge, even if they might not feel comfortable speaking up first in a group setting
* Practice discretion and do not discuss your harvest weight, in general, and especially online
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members