- Creating a Cybersecurity Program from the Ground UpThe Melody Event Center, Portland, OR
Looking to set up a cybersecurity program at your company? This course will cover tips and tricks of setting up an IT program from the ground up. The focus will be on the process and how to efficiently and quickly set up the program.
The course will cover the following:
- Define elements of a cybersecurity program
- Choosing an implementation approach
- How to assesses companies risk tolerance
- Identifying and assessing risk
- Defining and prioritizing work,
- Choosing a cybersecurity framework
- Managing end users expectations
This course is for:
Anyone looking to develop a cybersecurity program. The course is designed for someone with technical expertise or leading a technical department and is ideally suited for companies with at least one person devoted to IT.
A sneak peak: When Andrew initially established a cybersecurity program, he faced a scarcity of resources for guidance. In just two years, he successfully transformed the company from lacking a security program to achieving full SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance. This accomplishment was noteworthy, given the initial lack of resources. Andrew has condensed the key elements that contributed to the project's success into this course.
About Andrew Grime
Andrew started his leadership journey at a young age through his love of technology, which he naturally expanded into leadership expertise. During his transition from a technical role to a technical manager and later into a director role, he engineered highly efficient and productive teams. Delving into the intricacies of fostering optimal team dynamics and enhancing overall output, he curated environments where teams and individual members thrived. The results lead to increased productivity, high team morale, lower turnover rates, and less stress overall.
Andrew Grimes LinkedIn
We look forward to your presence!
- Stellar Leadership: The Journey of a Strong LeaderThe Melody Event Center, Portland, OR
Lead your teams with confidence!
In this course, you will learn what skills will bring your team to new heights in performance, what it takes to improve employee morale and retention, and improve your effectiveness as a leader.
A great team starts with a great leader!
Leaders come in many different forms and have many different styles. With such a variety of leadership examples, how do you know what traits have the most impact? In this session, we’ll define what great leadership is, the characteristics these leaders embody, and the value great leaders bring to their teams. We'll separate out the characteristics that are most effective as a leader and discuss what secondary leadership traits can be used to develop and reinforce a leadership style. We'll apply this knowledge by creating a personalized leadership profile that will help you become a stronger leader.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to bring their teams to new heights!
Outcomes of this Workshop:
- Increase your confidence as a leader
- Increase your team's engagement
- Increase your team’s productivity
- Increase employee retention
- Increase the quality of the product or service your team delivers
- Reduce stress and burnout for you and your team
- Define leadership and what makes a great leader
- Discuss characteristics that make a great leader
- Determine which characteristics make the most impact on a teams performance
- Create a personal leadership strategy
- Create a personal leadership journey
Andrew Grimes started his leadership journey at a young age. He expanded his technical expertise during his transition from a technical role to a technical manager and later into a director role. Within his roles, he engineered highly efficient and productive teams. Delving into the intricacies of fostering optimal team dynamics and enhancing overall output, he curated environments where teams and individual members thrived. The results lead to increased productivity, high team morale, lower turnover rates, and less stress on everyone.
Check out his current and previous work-
Let's see you there!