Starting an artistic journey can be scary! AHHHH! Don't worry, I have been there. At 30 years old I transitioned from Physician MD to Artist and have never turned back. I had no special art skills, though I loved art and pursued my passion. Now I am here to teach and show you how fun it can be....
1. We are online with this class on Zoom.us
2. There is 2 diff events of one hour
3. The first hours will be a presentation/ class, to give you the principles of portraits. It will helps you to self correct your work.
4. The second hour will be like today, open drawing, non instructed.
5. It will be $10 for the 1st hour class and the second hour, will be a donation for the model.
6. You can join for only 1h
7. As a trained medical doctor and a classically trained artist, I use scientific principles applied to art education.
I will show you how to use for example, retinal memory, to improve your drawing accuracy, without needing to go to medical school! About me, Jean-Antoine Norbert, check my Bio: