WordPress Portsmouth Meetup - Steps to make your brand engage
🗣️ WHAT’S HAPPENING?
Come to the WordPress Portsmouth Meetup on 19th June 2019 for an interactive workshop style pithy pitch...
"Steps to make your brand engage" with Nic Cowper ( @yellobrand ).
Originally trained in graphic design, Nic has been helping companies to rebrand since 1998.
He's learnt that branding needs to reflect a real customer need if it is to be successful. This is more true than ever in the information overload age.
He hopes to impart that businesses need to understand their customers before they can talk to them. This session is for people hoping to deliver value to their customers through marketing communications.
The event starts at 7pm. There will be a social to carry on discussions and network after the meeting for any attendees who wish to go to it.
🏕️ WHO CAN ATTEND?
Most of our attendees come from Hampshire (including the Isle of Wight) and West Sussex. The venue has free parking. All levels of experience of WordPress and website publishing welcome. We are a learning and development group. We welcome WordPress beginners.
Spaces are limited. Please sign-up if you really do intend to attend the MeetUp. If you are new to the group, please can you complete your MeetUp profile to help us plan topics.
• 7.00pm - Welcome and Networking
• 7.30pm - Pith, pitch, knowledge talk - Nic Cowper
• 8.30pm - Q&A
• 8:45pm - Wrap up
• 9pm - Chat and informal networking at The Sovereign pub, next door to our meeting venue.
• Keep up to date on this event and others on the WordPress Pompey website
Catch up with the WordPress community in Hampshire and West Sussex and enjoy refreshments. Please let us know when you book if you have any special dietary restrictions. This information will only be used to help arrange refreshments.
🤔 OTHER INFORMATION
• The event venue is a University of Portsmouth building and is accessible for wheelchair users
• Find us on Twitter @wppompey or connect with us on your web related topic ideas using #wppompey
• If you would like to help organise the WordPress Portsmouth MeetUp, offer a talk or sponsor an event, let us know in the #meetup-portsmouth Slack channel for the UK WordPress community.
Thank you to our sponsors 34sp.com and redIT.co.uk for supporting us. Attendees at the event will receive details of special hosting discounts.
Thanks to Non Stop Business Support, Bobbing Wide, and Drew Westcott for their in-kind sponsorship of this WordPress MeetUp.