Location visible to members
Sorry for the extra-long summer vacation.... We're back, and we have more great talks lined up!
This is an informal meetup where we will explore the good, the bad, the truths and the lies about dieting. This is relevant to all kinds of weight-loss diets, be they low fat, low-carb/ketogenic or whatever.
In a nutshell, I've had great success with my own diet, but there are things I wished I had known before I started and during my own programme --things I would have done differently, had I known better. (Plot Spoiler: Biochemistry tells us most of what we need to know.)
If you have specific goals for weight loss, health and wellness or just trying to decide the right diet for you, this will get you on the right track.
If you are a veteran (ketogenic or otherwise) and want to share your successes and failures with your own diet or health issues you've encountered, this is a good opportunity to share your experience.
LOCATION: Yonge & Bloor (RSVP for exact location)
6:30 ~ 8:30 PM - Open discussion
8:30 PM - Migrate to Starbucks (Yonge, north of Bloor)
to continue the conversations.
WHAT TO BRING:
A notebook, pen and your enthusiasm. :-)
RSVP & WAITLIST:
1. Due to space limitations, you must RSVP to attend.
2. Please only RSVP is you actually plan to attend. . If the event is full, please add yourself to the waitlist.
3. Seating is first come, first serve. In other words, if you are late, we will allow wait-listers to take your seat.
4. If you want to bring a friend, please have them join the group and RSVP.
5. If you decide you can't attend, please make your seat available to others by clicking on RSVP change button and change it to NOT ATTENDING.
6. If there are enough people waitlisted, we'll move this to a larger venue.