Develop yourself as a leader and entrepreneur, build a great network and take your business idea from dream to reality from the safety of your employment
Learn how to create and build the network and resources you need to launch your business before someone else does with guidance and support from existing entrepreneurs and mentors
According to Forbes, 80% of start-up businesses fail in the first 18 months. And this is just surviving. The amount which thrive is much less. So what is going to ensure you realise your business potential?
If you have a passion to launch your own business and become your own boss, but don’t have rock solid and proven answers to these questions, this group is for you.
Why Do People Fail?
The simple reasons are...
1. People lack the entrepreneurial knowledge and aren't prepared for what it really takes to lead a business.
E.g. Being a great accountant doesn't mean you will be able to build a highly successful business that does accounting
2. People don't have ongoing access to enough of the right resources such as finance, materials and people
E.g. Having a friend build your website and getting a small loan is only going to take you so far. What do you do when the money is running out and you aren't able to meet customer's expectations?
3. People starting in business take everything on themselves and quickly become overwhelmed
E.g. How many people have a strong team and network in place first rather than trying to be a one man band?
All 3 of these critical success factors have to be present in your life if you are serious about succeeding
What will make this group work?
This group isn’t for everyone, especially if they are looking for a quick fix. The attitudes and behaviours of are conducive to helping everyone in this group being highly successful:
- Valuing and being committed to our individual growth and development
- Being open to new ideas and seeing things differently in order to learn and overcome challenges
- Putting the right effort into building relationships and valuing the people around us to build a network that will last and grow in value
- Having an attitude of service or giving back and using what we have to make a difference to others while we succeed
We will have an initial conversation with each member to understand a) whether this group is right for them and, if so b) how we can come together to support and inspire each other and maximise our opportunities
The Opportunities Available...
• Learn how to think and act more entrepreneurially while still in your career
• Explore opportunities to be mentored and learn from others' experiences
• Develop a better network that will help you start and build a business from your existing job
• Build your ability to acquire the resources and finances you need to launch your idea effectively
• The opportunity to join mastermind events with the intention of learning from each other, sharing ideas and holding each other accountable
• Learn how to plan and build a clear and compelling roadmap for achieving your aspirations
• Learn what your personal gaps are and what is holding you back (a lot of which you may be unaware of) through assessments