Precision UAV Services, a veteran owned small business, is a proven leader in the fast paced unmanned aerial vehicle field. We pride ourselves on quality, safety, and reliability.
Owned and Operated by two US Army Helicopter veterans with over 15,000 hours of flight time we can assure a safe professional experience. This team brings an impressive range of skills and experience to unmanned aerial imagery.
Now we are able to share our knowledge of flight, airspace and mission planing with you. Some of the upcoming classes will include:
• Is the drone business right for us and what do we need to start?
• Pre-flight planning and preparation.
• Taking the mystery out of airspace.
• Flying the mission: what to do and not do on site.
• Post flight processes and customer deliverables.
• Group style field exercises.
• One-on-one instruction.
These classes will not be the highly technical "Which circuit board should I use?" We will provide simple, hobbyist and business centered advice to help you understand the equipment and market.