What we’re about
You're not alone mamas. Please come to this support group if you're not feeling like yourself, you don't understand why you feel the way you do during your pregnancy, after the birth or after your baby was born.
So many moms suffer by themselves, feeling like something is wrong with them, feeling like a "bad mom", feeling overwhelmed and confused. Please know that if you are feeling sad, disconnected from your baby or your family, worried all of the time, having thoughts that are scary....there is a place for you, and it's in our group.
You don't have to do this alone. You are definitely not crazy. You can totally feel better, with the right help. Our group has lots of moms who feel just the way you do, or can relate to you too.
Other people in your life may not understand what's going on with you. You may not understand what is going on with you. Come to the group, get the support from other moms who 'get it', learn some new ways to cope and start feeling better!
See you soon!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Virtual Pregnancy and Postpartum Stress Group (Free)Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Pomona, CA
Register by email 📧 at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link and other inquiries or details.
This postpartum peer support group is designed
to be a place where new moms can be honest and share authentically about their experiences through motherhood.
Group topics include:
* Pregnancy, birth and postpartum experience.
* Adjustment to motherhood, perfectionism, mom guilt.
* Perinatal mood changes (baby blues, anxiety, depression, OCD, Birth trauma).
* Parenting infant and multiple children.
* Relationship/ intimacy adjustment and changes.
* Motherhood identity and body image issues.
* Boundaries and self care.
* Mental, physical and emotional load in motherhood.
* Adjustment returning to work or career changes.