What we're about
We're bored of boring exercise. It's time to play yourself fit. We've remixed team games of old for times of new.
Capture the Flag
The Hunger Games
Netsketball and many more..
Please make sure to book in at:
- We're SUPER friendly and very social (drinks after the game, nights out, ticket deals on comedy nights etc.)
- Drop in when you can make it
- Every session is a team game, and it's different every time
- ALL abilities are welcome
- Aim is to have FUN, make FRIENDS, get FIT by accident
Usually every Saturday afternoon, but keep your eyes peeled for rescheduled sessions and/or extra bonus events throughout the week.
Join instructor Danny on the main field in the middle of St Mary's Park.
Great transport links, 10-15 minute walk from either the Prestwich or Heaton Park Metrolink stops.
Car parking available nearby.
For all the latest news, offers, special events, competitions and more, like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RabblePrestwich/).
Follow us on Instagram @RabblePrestwich
If you have any further questions then feel free to email Danny.Rabble@gmail.com