During this workshop/discussion, we typically dive into questions related to long-term Real Estate acquisitions and maximizing on this strategy.
Experienced local investors, Dima Suslikov of Prime Meridian Capital and James Doerfel of Prime Realty will host and field your questions.
We frequently discuss topics like:
• How to get 1% Rule (or better) cash-flow properties here in Western Washington and in markets further from home [The 1% Rule means that if your all-in acquisition costs for a property are $100,000 that property should rent for $1000 (1%) a month]
• How to use the BRRRR (Buy Rehab Rent Refinance Repeat) strategy to get back down payment and build instant equity
• Using turnkey providers for better than 1% Rule cash-flow out of state
• How to develop and/or build cash-flow properties
• How to calculate Internal Rate of Return (IRR) using T-tables that factor both cash-on-cash return and appreciation
• Discuss property management and tenant issues
• Discuss how to analyze rental deals and do due diligence
• Discuss how to raise private money to purchase cash flow rentals
• And any other topic that you may want us to address
If you have specific questions or topics that you'd like us to touch on, please, submit those when you RSVP or you can put them in the comment section below.
Looking forward to seeing everybody!