We are Melbourne folk who unite to share product management experiences, learn from each other while sharing a beverage or two. If you get excited by making things and solving problems you should find our sessions are the place for you.
Looking forward to catching up at our next event :) Come say hi and introduce yourself to Jen or Liz, or if that's not your thing feel free to take a seat and enjoy the event!
The 10th anniversary of ProductCamp Melbourne will be Saturday August 24th.
Thank you Australia Post for hosting!!! Thanks to all our sponsors: Sixsix, Brainmates, Envato, Seek, CultureAmp & Reecetech!!!!
* Registration starts at 8:30am and we kick off with talks at 9am sharp
* There will be coffee and breakfast to greet you at this time.
* We continue to feed you throughout the day and will have food requests taken care of. Just keep an eye out for the signage to come claim your dietary preferences apart from the main food layout.
* Our awesome keynotes include:
* Special guest appearance by Rich Mironov, ProductCamp founder
* Antony Ugoni, from SEEK will talk about data science, AI, and more
* Georgia Murch, will take us through how to give and receive feedback.
* We will wrap at 5pm and head to the European Beer cafe where we have space reserved for us to continue our conversations.
Remember, still time to put forward a talk, so submit your topic here:
http://bit.ly/PCampMelb2019 (all talks are voted on by attendees on the day)
To get your ticket for Leading the Product 2019, go to:
Use this discount code: ProdAnon50 to get $50 off your ticket
FYI, this event sells out every year! As more speakers are announced, we'll update you but make sure you follow @LTP_AUS on Twitter for the latest news!
*** By RSVP'ing to this Meetup, you do NOT have a ticket :-) Please purchase via the link above.