The 10th anniversary of ProductCamp Melbourne will be Saturday August 24th.
Thank you Australia Post for hosting!!! Thanks to all our sponsors: Brainmates, Sixsix, Envato, Seek, CultureAmp, Reecetech & Airwallex!!!!
* Registration starts at 8:30am and we kick off with talks at 9am sharp
* There will be coffee and breakfast to greet you at this time.
* We continue to feed you throughout the day and will have food requests taken care of. Just keep an eye out for the signage to come claim your dietary preferences apart from the main food layout. (we are doing our best so if you know your combo is tricky please do bring a back-up)
* Our awesome keynotes include:
* Special guest appearance by Rich Mironov, ProductCamp founder
* Antony Ugoni, from SEEK will talk about data science, AI, and more
* Georgia Murch, will take us through how to give and receive feedback.
* We will wrap at 5pm and head to the European Beer cafe where we have space reserved for us to continue our conversations.
*Lots of comms and updates via Slack: updates via Slack: http://bit.ly/pcmelb19
Remember, still time to put forward a talk, so submit your topic here:
http://bit.ly/PCampMelb2019 (all talks are voted on by attendees on the day)