Got a gnarly question you'd love to get some feedback on? Ever wondered whether there's a better way but had no-one to ask? Do you have a concept you've been mulling over and want some feedback? Well, this month's meetup is by you and for you!
Following on from the incredibly successful mini-meetup we had with Bruce McCarthy a few weeks back, we're going to do it again with a few more people this time.
The way we're running it involves;
- collecting some questions/topics before the evening - join our Slack workspace (see below) and join the #askthecommunity_nov2019 channel to add your burning question
- before the meetup Tokes will summarise the questions
- at the meetup we'll vote on them
- then we'll grab the top few and dive right in! Tokes will facilitate the discussions and make sure we don't get lost in any rabbit holes :-)
To give you an idea of what we covered with Bruce (and can certainly cover again) we picked;
- working with stakeholders, managing their expectations, building relationships
- leading with outcomes not outputs
- roadmapping (with both topics above in mind)
Looking forward to seeing you there!
To join the ProductTank Slack workspace, use this link, https://join.slack.com/t/producttanknz/shared_invite/enQtMzg5MDM4NzEyMjYyLWY3NGE3NjQ5NzJlOTRhNTRmODcyNTRiNTQ5MDYyMWI0NTllYjBjN2FiNzFkM2EyODE3YzY4NWQzMjc5OWNlMzY