What we're about
Welcome to Project Managers United Toastmasters!
Project Managers United Toastmasters encompasses the full spectrum of Project Management. This club combines the best of Project Management and Toastmasters to address the life cycle of the Project Manager from: education, employment and career development. We also provide support to business consultants and PM entrepreneurs.
As a Project Managers United Toastmasters member, you can earn up to 2 PDUs each meeting!
• Earn Professional Development Units (PDU’s) or training credits for PMP certification by attending meetings including the PM Forum;
• Earn additional PDU’s or training credits for developing a PM Forum presentation and delivering that presentation in the PM Forum; and
• Earn valuable Toastmaster designations based on speaking and listening, and leadership accomplishments;
The goal of this MeetUp group is to help people interested in project management become better communicators and stronger leaders.
When you join Project Managers United Toastmasters you will:
• Improve speaking and listening skills;
• Receive immediate constructive feedback;
• Practice leadership and enhance PM knowledge;
• Network, recount anecdotal experiences and become a better PM practitioner; and
• Succeed in our friendly environment that allows you to learn at your own pace.
You will get return on your investment with Project Managers United Toastmasters!
Seize the opportunity to achieve your personal and professional goals!
• Official PDU receipts
• Improve public speaking and leadership skills
• One-on-one speech, leadership and project management mentoring
• PMP, CAPM, Scrum, Six Sigma support and course discounts
• Career consultation
• Learn from industry and education experts during our PM Forum Presentations
• Email copies of the PM Forum Presentations
Looking forward to meeting you at our next meeting! Invite your friends and colleagues!
(Project Managers United Toastmasters CLUB #5904166. Official chartered member of the TOASTMASTERS community.)