Location visible to members
🎟 Tickets and RSVP and at the Sketch NYC Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Sketch-in-NYC/)
Hello Sketch lovers!
In this intro Sketch Workshop I'll be giving an overview on what's possible in Sketch in a more intimate setting to give everyone a chance to ask questions and get answers.
– The workshop is limited to max 10-12 attendees.
– We must a have a minimum of 7 (paid) attendees 24 hours before each scheduled event for the workshop to happen.
– The UI: Hidden tools, navigating folder structures and artboards. What's similar, what's different. Shortcuts.
– Styles: Text and Shapes when to use them and for what.
– Organizing and exporting: Naming conventions and presets.
– Symbols Overview: How to create them and when to use them.
– Symbols: Resizing and overriding.
– Libraries: Sharing Symbols, Styles and files with others designers and developers.
– Plugins: Manage and leverage plugins for an efficient workflow (InVision CRAFT)
*Each class is tailored to needs and pace of each group.
If you can offer the space reach out to me and we can lower the cost of the tickets.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions:
Go to Attendee List