Considering that most of the dmexco events are demand side oriented, invite-only, and/or parties, let's do a central networking event for the sell side? We rent one of the Cologne bars, enjoy some beers, and chat with relevant people.
The idea is to create a community for the sell side of digital media to meet every year at DMEXCO to network, chat about things you're working on or challenges you're facing, and discuss the hottest ad tech on the market.
Who should attend?
- Everyone from the sell side: Publishers, Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Consultants, Ad Sales, etc.
- DMEXCO participants or Cologne locals!
Why you should attend?
- Central meetup for the Sell Side during DMEXCO
- Networking with relevant people
- Conversations instead of party beats
- Beers on Roxot