addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Publishing Success Meetup Group Message Board › Bloggers, Authors, Kindle Writers & Podcasters, Oh My!

Bloggers, Authors, Kindle Writers & Podcasters, Oh My!

Linda L. R.
user 42958752
Vancouver, BC
About a month ago, I heard that a Meetup group I had joined was about to be disbanded because their organizer had stepped down.

It seemed to me that the areas of interest of the Bloggers, Authors, Kindle Writers & Podcasters of Vancouver was slightly related in content to this one. As well, it overlapped into some of my personal areas of expertise. Since at the time that group had just under 80 members, it seemed a shame to just let the group lapse and I stepped up as organizer, partly because I've been enjoying my own role in this group since we started it last spring.

The first Meetup of that group since I took over as organizer will take place this coming Tuesday. I thought I'd let members of the Publishing Success Meetup know as I know some of you are also interested in blogging and podcasting and Kindles... and certainly most of you are authors!

If you'd like more information, it's here:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Maybe we'll see you Tuesday night!