What we're about
Want to see what Barcelona has to offer? Great nightlife, meet locals (for hidden gems), meet new friends & have fun.
What are we about?
We are a group of people who live and love Barcelona nightlife. Our aim is to find the best places in Barcelona and share them with you. From hidden gems to the busiest & booming nightclubs, we will take you there. As our group grows we will try new places to meet on a weekly basis and get good deals from the bars. This will only happen if the group expands. So spread the word.
We love meeting new people from all nationalities and anyone is welcome. The type of people who will be in the group will be people who want to party and get the most of Barcelona. Singles, couples or anyone looking for a laugh.
Who should join?
• Meet the locals & expats of Barcelona.
• Get to know the real Barcelona and not tourist traps.
• Spanish people who want to improve their English skills
• Live music and comedy lovers.
• People seeking a different night out in Barcelona.
What to expect
Free events every weekday in English in Barcelona and an special event at a big venue every month.
•Mondays: On Mondays we host the Barcelona Open Mic Night at Bellushi's. A night in the center of Barcelona packed with the best live music, comedy and entertainment.
• Tuesdays: the Barcelona Open Mic at Craft Barcelona. Your chance to take the stage and show the crowd what you can do or sit back and enjoy the show with a craft beer and a nice tapa.
• Wednesdays: Stand-Up Comedy Live at Craft. Crack a laugh with the best stand-up in English in Barcelona. A mix of the local scene and professional comedians, different performers every week.
• Thursdays: Barcelona Music & Jam at Craft, we host the biggest live music jam sessions in Barcelona.
• Fridays: Live Music Barcelona at Craft. Enjoy Barcelona's best acts and performers
Get to know the real Barcelona and not tourist traps.
About the organizer
I used to live in a party district of Andalucia (South Spain), arranging night outs from Malaga to Benalmadena to Marbella. I run a Hen & Stag website for tourists and knew where exactly to go and do.
I moved to Barcelona in late 2014 and aim to do the same here. I love meeting and getting to know new people. I've already met many great locals and expats, who have pointed me in the right directions to go.
Also our official site