Be part of our meet up on 22nd September 2018( Saturday ) which involves unique insights about Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Services followed by detailed discussion and live demo about a use case for data transfer from SENSORS over to CLOUD. The pipeline includes hardware components like DHT11 sensor and RasberryPi3 B+ model. On the software end , we have implemented the data extraction from device using Eclipse Kura( IOT Gateway ) and Eclipse Kapua( Cloud service ).
Here are the details about speakers and agenda :
Devesh Ahuja : Big Data Engineer @clairvoyant ( www.linkedin.com/in/ahujadevesh )
Sushil Sharma : Big Data Engineer @clairvoyant ( www.linkedin.com/in/sharma-sushil )
Maneesh Kumar : Big Data Engineer @clairvoyant ( www.linkedin.com/in/maneesh-k-bishnoi)
1. IOT Overview ( Devesh )
* What, Why and How of IOT (brief)
* IOT application life cycle
* IOT application architectures
* Discussion with participants about common IOT projects in the industry
2. Technical Aspects Hardware ( Sushil )
* Data Source of IOT device or Sensors (DHT11)
* Importance of Raspberry Pi in IOT projects
3. Technical Aspects Software ( Maneesh )
* IOT Gateway (Eclipse Kura) with OSGi framework
Introduction to OSGi framework
* Cloud Services to store the data (Eclipse Kapua)
4. End to End Demo of IOT Use Case.
5. Future Steps in pipeline:
* Storage in Apache Kudu.
* Streaming Data through kafka and spark streaming
Beginners are also allowed.