A two-hour session in two halves: using utilities from the Boost libraries to perform routine tasks that would otherwise take more time and code (Ganesh), and a Essential STL (Arindam).
Presenters: Ganesh Pagade, Arindam Mukherjee.
Content: Using Boost Libraries for everyday programming tasks.
Venue: Synerzip, Kothrud (Special thanks to Synerzip and Sujith Sudhakaran)
Date: Oct 11, 2014, 11 am. It's a Saturday.
Stuff to remember
1. Ensure you're there on time - we start at 11.00 am sharp.
2. Keep my cell number handy[masked] and if possible, send an SMS confirming you're coming. Review your RSVP and update if your NO changes to YES or YES changes to NO. For any help with directions, etc. reach out to Sujith Sudhakaran[masked].
3. There will be live coding that you should participate in. Get your laptops with the basic dev environment if possible. No worries if you can't
4. At the meetup, there will be presentations/live coding, discussions and breaks during which you get to network. Participate, contribute and ask questions. Judiciously avoid off-topic discussions during live coding and discussions.
See you all there on October 11, at 11.00 am, Synerzip, Big Bazaar, near City Pride.
5. I want to see all of you who have RSVP'd to be there at Synerzip Kothrud tomorrow, 11 am sharp. If you can't make it, release the slot and someone interested can make it.