The Adventure Diaries is an adventure journal through the wilderness of The Himalayas, The Western Ghats and The World. As an adventure enthusiast we strive to share the experience of remote, wild and beautiful wonders of the nature. Focusing on the adventures we look to inspire you to experience new things for yourself and gain your new adventures. Remember - "You are an Adventure"
JIVDHAN EVENING TREK | 27th - 28th April
Jivdhan is a hill fortress situated 1 km near the modern day town of Ghatghar in Junnar Taluka of Pune district in Maharashtra, India. The fort, which rises 1,145 meters above sea level, is located in the Sahyadri mountain range. Counted among the famous trekking destinations, this trek offers an intoxicating blend of adventure and history. The Jivdhan Naneghat trek also offers a chance to rock climb to the serene Nana cha Angatha, set atop at 370 feet.
Trek Grade: Medium level
Endurance Level: Medium
Height of peak: 1145 mtr approx.
Base Village: Ghatghar
Total time required for climbing: 3 hours one way
Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
Traveling by Non-AC Bus
Contribution: 1700 per person
Day 1- 27th April
12:00 hrs Departure from Pune.
15:00 hrs Reach base village
15:30 hrs Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction and tea break
18:30 hrs Reach Jivdhan top, explore
19:30 hrs Start descending.
21:30 hrs Reach base village and dinner
22:30 hrs Set camp
Day 2- 28th April
05:30 hrs Wakeup call and freshen up
06:00 hrs Explore Nana cha Angtha and caves.
07:30 hrs Back to base and breakfast.
09:00 hrs Leave for Pune.
12:00 hrs Reach Pune.
• 1 dinner on day 1, brunch on day 1, stay in tents, 1 breakfast on day 2
• Pune to Pune travel by private vehicle.
• Trek Leader expertise charges.
• Lunch on Day 1 and Lunch on Day 2
• Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
• All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Sleeping bags
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
• Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
• Proper trekking attire and trekking/sports shoes
• Snacks, energy bars and water bottles [minimum 3 liters]
• Energizers (Electoral / Glucon-D) and personal medication (if any).
• Torch (Mandate)
• Camera (Optional).
• Do not participate if not well or injured
• DO NOT LITTER
• Trek fee is non-refundable
• Smoking/Drinking is prohibited
Follow the guidelines by the trek leads at all times, failing which may result in exclusion from the event
Note: It is an adventure activity, we do take all the precautions for safety and timings, but things may go off-schedule a bit due to injuries, weather or other emergency situations. Trek leads decision would be final and binding.
Last booking date: 25th April 2019
Please contact/ping team ADVENTURE DIARIES for more queries:
Team Adventure Diaries