Are you a WordPress newbie, expert, think you are somewhere in the middle - writer, poets, engineers, coders or even if you like another CMS? This meetup is safe space to attend.
It will be a casual discussion around WordPress and you will get to meet users from Pune city. The discussions sometimes can veer from WordPress - but the software is what connects us all.
This meetup is absolutely FREE!
That said, we do not expect you to buy something at the cafe - but if you want to have refreshments - you will need to buy it for yourself.
Agenda: Figuring out ways to get more meetups and workshops happening - here is a list of meetups and workshops thats being created.
Be nice, be respectful - follow these rules -
Good Faith Rules:
• WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals. All actions taken as an event organizer are with the best interest of the community in mind.
• Membership in the local meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status or any other criteria.
• Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers. In cases where a modest attendance fee might be necessary, this fee should only cover the costs of the meetup and shouldn’t be used to pay speakers or organizers.
• Meetup groups allow events to be organized by any reliable/trusted member of the community.
• Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general jerk-like behavior.