• 18:40 - Doors open and networking
• 19:00 - Welcome to PyBerlin! // Organisers
• 19:20 - Customizing your pytest test suite by Raphael Pierzina // Senior Test Engineer@mozilla
This talk aims to give an introduction into automated testing in Python with pytest, a popular testing framework developed and maintained by a thriving community of volunteers. After looking into how to develop automated tests with pytest, we will dive into writing plugins for pytest and explore ideas for potential test suite customizations, that help you and your team manage a growing test suite.
• 20:10 - Distributing Python apps or static binary DNA
by Konstantin Shcherban // Senior DevOps Engineer @AUTO1
In the talk you will learn about different ways of building and delivering Python applications.
Konstantin will show you examples of the right tools for your specific needs, point the pitfalls that come with static binary assembly. You will get acquainted with the process of deploying to servers and experience of distributing personal projects.
Docker, PyInstaller, XAR, PyOxidizer and more.
• 20:25 - Coding Slam: Artur 🆚 Christian
5 Python snippets each, only using the Python standard library
• 20:50 - Closing session // Organisers
• 21:00 - PyBeer