• 18:40 - Doors open and networking
• 19:00 - Welcome to PyBerlin! // Organisers
• 19:20 - Johannes Hoppe // Senior Venture Developer@Thermondo
• 19:55 - Customizing your pytest test suite by Raphael Pierzina // Senior Test Engineer@mozilla
This talk aims to give an introduction into automated testing in Python with pytest, a popular testing framework developed and maintained by a thriving community of volunteers. After looking into how to develop automated tests with pytest, we will dive into writing plugins for pytest and explore ideas for potential test suite customizations, that help you and your team manage a growing test suite.
• 20:50 - Closing session // Organisers
• 21:00 - PyBeer