• 18:40 - Doors open and networking
• 19:00 - Welcome to PyBerlin! // Organisers
• 19:10 - Welcome to Thermondo // Host
• 19:20 - Jonas B "Effective & Enjoyable testing" - Introduction into property-based testing in python by example of Hypothesis
Most of us agree that testing is a very important part of writing good software and building confidence in our code. In this talk, Jonas will show a great way to enhance our testing efforts by introducing the concept of property-based testing in python using the hypothesis tools.
• 19:50 - Short break
• 20:00 - Aaron Wallace - How to resolve conflict situations at work
Aaron's broad understanding of the cognitive realm of neuroscience and his excellence as a certified NLP Trainer allow his clients and students to experience enhanced personal charisma as communicators, growth in professional and intimate relationships, achieve health targets, and enjoy increased financial freedom in their careers and entrepreneurial ventures.
• 20:30 - Break
• 20:40 - Coding Slam/Lightning Talks
• 20:50 - Closing session // Organisers
• 21:00 - PyDrinks