Third PyBraunschweig Meetup
It is time for our third meetup!
We already have one talk for this meetup:
- "What is asyncio and how to use it in a web-backend" by Helena Schmidt
- "PyBites - How to master Python through Code Challenges" by Patrick-Oliver Groß
If you want to give a talk, contact us!
- Something neat you learned
- Cool libraries you used
- A python web app you have build
- Perspectives from Beginners and those new to Python
- Your story: "I am not a software engineer and I use Python for ..."
After and between the talks we will have time to discuss and exchange ideas.
Feel free to spread the word to others who are interested in Python.
See you there!
- Public Transport: tram stop Mühlenpfordtstraße (M1, M2)
- By car: park at 'Katharinenstraße' next to the university's canteen
- More details here: http://bit.ly/pybsmap
Enter the large tower (12 stories building) through the front entrance and turn left at the end of the open hall. Go through a double door to the elevators and staircase.
Go to the 5th floor. On the 5th floor go through the metal-glass door labeled "Wirtschaftsinformatik" and take the second door on the left.
We will set up some direction markers with the PyBraunschweig logo on it.