This will be a regular meetup (beer+pizza) at AHL like last month.
Note: Please use your full real names where signing up, otherwise we have problems with building security.
Our speaker will be:
* Steve Holden (https://github.com/holdenweb): "Pandas, open data and visualisations of Medical Data"
...with lightning talks...
* Calvin Giles (https://twitter.com/calvingiles): Getting a Package into PyPI
* Ian Ozsvald (http://IanOzsvald.com)and Graham Markall (https://twitter.com/gmarkall): Move to Python 3
* Ruby Childs (http://www.rubychilds.com/): #ILookLikeAnEngineer
* Tariq Rashid: Digital Uplifting with Python
* Frank Kelly and Maia Smith: Analysing emails people diagnosed with Alzheimers using Python and R
* Romain Guillebert: Pymetabiosis
Doors open at 6.30 (get there early as you have to sign-in via AHL's security), talks start at 7pm, beers from 9pm in the bar. We normally have 200 folk in the room so there's plenty of people to discuss data science questions with!
Please remember to unRSVP if you realise you can't make it, we're limited by Security on the numbers so we need you to free up your place if you're not able to attend.
And make sure you follow @pydatalondon (https://twitter.com/pydatalondon) for any updates and early announcements. See you on the 4th at AHL!