What we're about
This meetup is “parked” for now.
Josh, Pavan and Kale have decided to park this meetup for now. There will be no upcoming livestreams.
We are looking for organisers and sponsors to help reboot PyData Sydney for in-person events going forward.
Reach out to us via the PyData Sydney slack group.
Connect with PyData Sydney Community:
Slack Invite Link: https://join.slack.com/t/pydatasydney/shared_invite/zt-uk6n6vkk-wmJjMYZ1BFREZYM7MijXFA
Please DM our socials if we forget to update an expired Slack invite link .
PyData is an educational program of NumFOCUS, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in the United States. PyData provides a forum for the international community of users and developers of data analysis tools to share ideas and learn from each other. The global PyData network promotes discussion of best practices, new approaches, and emerging technologies for data management, processing, analytics, and visualization. PyData communities approach data science using many languages, including (but not limited to) Python, Julia, and R.
NumFOCUS Code of Conduct : https://numfocus.org/code-of-conduct)
- PyData is dedicated to providing a harassment-free meeting experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds.
- Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks.
- Be kind to others.
- Do not insult or put down other attendees.
- Behave professionally.
- Remember that harassment and sexist, racist, or exclusionary jokes are not appropriate for PyData.
To discuss any issues or concerns relating to the code of conduct or behaviour of anyone at the PyData meetup, please contact us on the details below (or message us on the meetup page). Please also submit a report of any potential Code of Conduct violation directly to NumFOCUS (https://numfocus.typeform.com/to/ynjGdT).
Code of Conduct Response Team
PyData Sydney email@example.com
Andrew Greig Andrew.Greig@intellify.com.au
Josh Peak firstname.lastname@example.org
NumFOCUS Code of Conduct Enforcement team: email@example.com