Schedule (2:00 PM - 6:00 PM):
~~~~~~Versatility of Data~~~~~~
1. Welcome Note by Nagarro
2. Understanding Skills of Employees using GraphDB by Vikas Gandhi [Invited talk by Nagarro]
3. Chaotic Time Series Analysis by Vihan Singh (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vihan13singh/)
4. Python Quiz by Arsh (with prizes)
5. Break and Networking
6. Ranking in Multi-Attribute System by Shweta Suman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shweta-suman-2b5b11175/)
7. Understanding Vehicle Telemetry Data by Lokesh Lal [Invited talk by Nagarro]
People who would like to volunteer to PyData Delhi, please stay for a while after the meetups end!
Note: Please keep your RSVP up to date, it is a very nice thing to do! Most likely, we won't be able to entertain more than the max RSVP limit!
• Venue map : https://goo.gl/maps/4j2t4eqh4EWZ9uFq9
• Nearest Metro Station: Belvedere Towers (Rapid Metro Line)
Doors open at 1:30 PM, talks start at 2:00 PM.
Please, unRSVP if you realise you can't make it. We're limited by space on the number of attendees, so please free up your place for your fellow community members!
Follow @pydatadelhi ( http://twitter.com/pydatadelhi ) for updates and early announcements. See you at the meetup!
We're on Telegram. Join us for early updates and discussions here ( https://t.me/joinchat/EzxNR0GrUQ6yudNYVx66Rw )
Share your Lightning Talks! A "lightning talk" is a quick mini-presentation (5 minutes maximum) on any Python topic you'd like. We'll save time for 2-3 of these each month: to save a spot, post a comment with your talk's title/topic. Beginner topics are always welcome!
Presentations: If you'd like to share a topic with the group at an upcoming meetup, propose a talk here ( https://github.com/pydatadelhi/talks ) :)
Message us through the message tab on the meetup page.