Volunteers to speak, host, and greet needed for future meetups. Sign up here:
Volunteer Form (http://tinyurl.com/pymntosvolunteer)
• Meeting Host - Maggie Mahan (https://www.meetup.com/PyMNtos-Twin-Cities-Python-User-Group/members/145876582/)
• Greeter - Matthew Cox (https://www.meetup.com/PyMNtos-Twin-Cities-Python-User-Group/members/200477618/)
6:45p - 7:00p - Doors open
7:00p - Food and general merriment
Special thanks to LeadPages for sponsoring the pizza for this meeting!
7:30p - Agenda
• Weiwen Leung (https://www.meetup.com/PyMNtos-Twin-Cities-Python-User-Group/members/187206507/) - Using Python to Analyze Sporting Data
• Kevin Schiroo (https://www.meetup.com/PyMNtos-Twin-Cities-Python-User-Group/members/205457090/) - Machine Learning in Python
• Brian Mitchell - Using Python to Write a Twitter Bot
• David Radcliffe (https://www.meetup.com/PyMNtos-Twin-Cities-Python-User-Group/members/9536084/) - Pentomino tilings and Algorithm X
9:00p - Wrap up and Disperse
Donate to PyMNtos via the Python Software Foundation (https://psfmember.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=10) - $5 minimum
Donations are done via the Python Software Foundation which is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. PyMNtos receives 100% of all donations as the PSF covers all transaction fees associated with making an online donation.
Use Community Transportation! - see here for details! (https://www.meetup.com/PyMNtos-Twin-Cities-Python-User-Group/pages/20954426/Community_Transportation/)
Parking: The only readily available parking is on side streets, so please plan accordingly. Overall, parking is limited so we recommend carpooling or using public transit.
Find Us: Enter through the Studio 2 Coffee Shop, walk straight back to the door covered in a chalk board, come downstairs to the basement.