Volunteer to speak, host, or greet at this or future meetups. Sign up here:
Volunteer Form (http://tinyurl.com/pymntosvolunteer)
Our meetings only happen because of our fabulous community volunteers!
• Meeting Host: Maggie Mahan
• Greeter (upstairs): Rachel Struthers
• Greeter (downstairs): Patrick Gearhart
• 6:45p - 7:00p - Doors open
• 7:00p - Food & General Merriment. Pizza generously provided by Bright Hat.
• 7:30p - Talks
Presentation night talks by our dedicated and enthusiastic members. Talks are typically 5-20 minutes long and Python-focused.
• Kaiyue Yu - Exploring Eating and Health through Decision Trees
• Somang Han - Tuning Hyperparameters Under 10 Minutes (Featuring Lightgbm and Bayesian Optimization)
• You? Volunteer using the links above.
9:00p - Wrap up and Disperse
Donate to PyMNtos via the Python Software Foundation (https://psfmember.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=10) - $5 minimum
Donations are done via the Python Software Foundation which is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. PyMNtos receives 100% of all donations as the PSF covers all transaction fees associated with making an online donation.
RBC Plaza lot is on 5th Street between Marquette Ave and Nicollet Ave. It is right across the street from the lightrail station. $6 valet after 4pm.
Gavidae Commons lot is directly across 6th Street from the RBC Plaza main entrance, maybe 50 feet southeast (i.e., downstream of the one-way traffic) of the skyway passing over 6th Street. $6 self-park after 4pm (credit card only). Take skyway to RBC Plaza.