Thursday, February 27, 2020
Our meetings only happen because of our fabulous community volunteers! Volunteer to speak, host, or greet at this or future meetups. Sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/pymntosvolunteer
• Meeting Host: E1i Smith
• Greeter: you?
• 6:45p - 7:00p - Doors open
• 7:00p - Food & General Merriment. Pizza generously provided by The Nerdery.
• 7:30p - Talks
• Michael Heuer - Big Data Genomic Project Seeks Python Packaging Help
• Allen Clark: Crop placement using linear programming optimization with Pyomo
• You? Volunteer using the links above.
9:00p - Wrap up and Disperse
Donate to PyMNtos via the Python Software Foundation (https://psfmember.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=10) - $5 minimum
Donations are done via the Python Software Foundation which is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. PyMNtos receives 100% of all donations as the PSF covers all transaction fees associated with making an online donation.
Parking: free parking lot