addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PyMNtos - Twin Cities PUG Message Board › Book Library - Please Read

Book Library - Please Read

Closed to new replies

Peter J. F.
maestrofjp
Minneapolis, MN
Hi All,
If you have a book that you checked out before April, 2014 please return it at the next meeting you are attending (no need to rush to the next meeting if you can't make it).
We have several books available and available to be checked out for free*:
http://www.meetup.com/PyMNtos-Twin-Cities-Python-User-Group/pages/PyMNtos_Library/­
If you want to check out anyone of the available books at our next Main Meeting, please send me a message.  I only usually bring books that people request (otherwise I'm lugging a lot of weight).
* The only thing we ask is if the book is O'Reilly or Pragmatic Programmers, that you write a short and honest review on your choice of site (Amazon, BN, O'Reilly's, etc.).  Please provide Peter with the link.  We can only continue getting free books from O'Reilly only if we continue writing reviews.
For the person that has the Think Python book, please send me a message -- I cannot for the life of me find where I noted the person that checked it out.
Lastly, we can get any O'Reilly book that is available in paper format for free as long as it is relevant to programming.  Take a peek at the O'Reilly website and provide me suggestions and I will order them!
http://shop.oreilly.com/category/browse-subjects/programming.do­
Cheers,
Peter