And now for something completely different...
This time we will have a combined Meetup of Python User Group and PyLadies Hamburg \o/
Link to their event: https://www.meetup.com/PyLadies-Hamburg/events/264777945/
- PyLadies: Python profiling tools by Alisa Dammer
• python although quite powerful language is not the fastest there is, so it often comes to improving the code. But how do you know where are the bottle necks? Profiling tools can answer this question. This talk aims to show couple python specific and language agnostic tools too find out how your code behaves in terms of execution time and memory usage
• Alisa is a machine learning engineer at free now with a wide range of interests from high performance backend development to simulating the world.
- PyHamburg: Introduction to Kivy by Frank T. Maas
•To relax from his daily work, Frank is developing a solution for marketing automation. For this project he has chosen kivy as the python library for the GUI. Kivy supports what the user expects today from usage and style. Frank will give a brief introduction to kivy and will show how GUI elements could be generated a run time.
• Frank is a Data Solution Engineer. He is doing this job at the FUNKE Media Group.