Location visible to members
May Python Pune Meetup 2015
In the spirit of hot summer, Python Pune group brings you May Python Pune Meetup 2014 at John Deere India Pvt.Ltd. on 30th May, 2015.
It consists of one workshop of 2 hours and one talk of 40 minutes.
Focus of this meetup:
[1.] Web Development
[2.] Data Science and Analytics
[3.] Automating Boring stuffs using Python
• Workshop: 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. - Web development Using Flask - Ankit Rana
• Talk: 12:45 P.M. to 01:15 P.M. - better way of documenting your project - using Sphinx Python - Abhijeet Kasurde (http://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/members/14419182/)
• Talk: 01:20 P.M. to 01:50 P.M. - Use of Robot Framework for Automation - Narendra Petkar (http://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/members/158684872/)
• Project idea discussion/Planning and Crafting: 01:50 P.M. to 02:30 P.M.
Let us join to learn and share our experiences with others
Flask Workshop Requirements
[Fedora]$ sudo yum install python-pip
[Ubuntu]$ sudo apt-get install python-pip
Install Virtual env
[Fedora, Ubuntu]$ sudo pip install virtualenv
Create a virtualenv named `zomato-env`
$ virtualenv zomato-env
$ source zomato-env/bin/activate
Now install sqlachemy, flask and mysql-connector-python
$ pip install sqlachemy mysql-connector-python Flask
Also install mariadb and mariadb-server
[Fedora] $ sudo yum install mariadb mariadb-server
[Ubuntu] $ sudo apt-get install mariadb mariadb-server
Want to propose a talk/workshop:
Please comment on the meetup event page with
• Abstract of the workshop/Talk
• Level : ['Beginner', 'Intermediate', 'Advance']
Who can Register for this meetup?
• Should know python basics
• Should have a laptop (Linux machine preferred) with python >= 2.7.x installed
• You are free to register!
Note: You need to bring own dongle/data-card for internet connection.
• Tower 15, First Floor, John Deere India Pvt.Ltd., Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune (India)
Date: 30th May, 2015
Timing : 10:30 to 02:30
Contact : Chandan Kumar