Computer Vision workshop
Want to play with camera and images using Python, Python Pune meetup is hosting a Computer Vision Workshop on 19th Dec, 2015 at Castalia Labs, Landewadi, Pune (India).
• It is a fully hands on audience driven workshop
• There are 8 problems to be solved in sequence.
• Who ever finishes a problem first, shall come to the stage, present it to the audience and shall answer the questions from audience.
• Read a photo from webcam and display it
• Segment out green pixels from a green ball on the nose of the coder
• Filter ball only
• See the result in a loop
• Calculate area and radius
• Calibrate and get engineering unit readings
• Plot radius versus angle
Requirements for the workshop:
• Laptop with a webcam, preferably with Linux OS and Python 2.7 installed
• Libraries installed:
Can i attend this workshop?
- if you know python programming and fulfill the requirements you are free to join by doing RSVP on meetup page.
19th Dec, 2015
10:30 A.M. to 03:00 P.M.
Food and beverages:
Participants are encouraged to come with food and beverages of their choice, so that workshop can be continued with out any break.
- Chandan Kumar
- Jemshid KK