NOTE: RSVP METHOD FOR THIS MEETUP IS DIFFERENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE DESCRIPTION BELOW
Time to meet again with some interesting talks and discussions.
• Let's dive into logging in Python by Akshay and Vishal
• GNU Emacs - tool for all your editing needs by Bhavin and Akshay
• Web app to control my AC over the internet by Chaitanya Mathkar
• Lightning talks
You are always welcome to talk about anything you are working on, be it small Python program you wrote, a new library you tried. Please create an issue here with the details:
Prerequisites for the meetup:
• System requirements:
- We request you to bring fully charged laptops and please carry a power strip if possible.
- Python 3.7 and GNU Emacs installed
• Individual requirements:
- Know how to turn on/off a computer
- Having open mind to learn
Is this meetup a free event?
• Yes, it is absolutely free of charge. The only thing you need to do is to show up to the event day with your laptop and prerequisites.
How can I register for this meetup?
• Since, we have the limited number of seats for this workshop (approx: 60 people). You can register by sending an email to "[masked]" with the following format:
Email Template/Format :
Subject: Registration for June Python Pune meetup
Name: XXXX XXXX (as on meetup.com)
Meetup Profile ID: YYYYYYY
(Just visit meetup.com on your web browser, go to your profile, in URL you should find your meetup profile id. You can follow the steps shown in this video: https://paste.opensuse.org/view/raw/87950774)
- Also make sure that you have already joined Python Pune Meetup group before sending RSVP mails.
- We only accept RSVP via email, even if you see RSVP is closed please feel free to drop a mail in mentioned format.
- Once we receive the email, we will confirm your RSVP to "Yes" on meetup page (depending upon availability of seats).
- We won't be sending RSVP confirmation email, please check "Attendees" or "people are going" section on meetup page.