What we're about
The Montréal Quantified Self Meetup is inspired by the Bay Area Quantified Self meetup and the Quantified Self blog. It's a regular show and tell for people who are tracking data about their body and conducting their own personal investigations and research into their bodies, minds, and selves. Anything is game -- from personal genetics to ways to digitize and track information, from how to self-diagnose to how to self-experiment with data and statistics.
More specific topics include:
* lifelogging, lifecaching, and lifestreaming
* using data and statistics to further self-experimentation
* behavior monitoring, tracking, and modification (including studying habit forming and breaking)
* location tracking
* generating, capturing, and working with biometric data
* psychological self-assessments
* medical self-diagnostics and keeping track of one's own medical data
* personal genetics and genome sequencing
Good sources of inspiration are: The Bay Area QS Meetup ( http://www.meetup.com/quantifiedself/ ) The NYC QS Meetup ( http://www.meetup.com/NYQuantifiedSelf/ ) and the QS Blog ( http://www.quantifiedself.org ) Come one, come all, and feel free to write in with thoughts, ideas, and suggestions for the meetup.