addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quantum Consciousness Cleveland Message Board › Saturday 1-14-12 Sandstone 3 - College Union Strosacker Hall - ; Other Dates

Saturday 1-14-12 Sandstone 3 - College Union Strosacker Hall - ; Other Dates listed Below

A former member
Post #: 14
-Dear Friends,

We have nearly 150 people signed up for the Why Life Sucks Seminar tomorrow (Sat, Jan 14). Thank you for your enthusiastic response! However, recognizing that hazardous driving conditions may make it difficult for some of you, I have added another session of the seminar “Why Life Sucks: A Global Voyage to Overcome the Misery of Everyday Living” on Saturday, January 21, from 1.00pm to 5.30pm to be held in the Strosacker Building, in Sandstone 3. This is in addition to the one on Saturday February 18 from 9.30 am to 2.00 pm that has already been announced.

If you feel that you can make it tomorrow without risking your safety, you are welcome. I will be here and the seminar will happen! On the other hand if you are uncertain about driving conditions, I would encourage you to email me when you make your decision as to which of the two additional sessions you would prefer to attend instead (Jan 21 or Feb 18). Please remember that the Jan 21 session is in the afternoon and the Feb 18 session is in the morning.

If you are planning to attend, I also wanted to request you to please make your best effort to be there right at the start! The seminar is carefully structured and missing the beginning may diminish the value of the experience. It is with all this in mind that I decided to announce the additional sessions because if the weather is bad and you think you may be delayed, it may be wiser to switch to one of the other dates when you know you can be there for the full event. I want to assure you that I am not trying to have fewer people tomorrow! I am from India and nothing is more familiar and comforting than the sight of 150 friends and family coming together in one room to explore why life sucks! Please let me know if you decide to switch.

Warmest Regards on an icy afternoon,
Param Srikantia