What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Featuring: Used Winter Equipment and Clothing Auction
- Bring any used winter equipment and clothing, in good condition, that you would like to sell.
- You may assign a reserve, a.k.a. minimum bid for each item.
- The Ski Club is asking for a donation of 25% of the sale price of each item. Please set the reserves with this in mind.
- Items that are not sold will be returned to you.
- Items may be inspected prior to the auction.
- If you are a club member, you may pay with a check.
- Otherwise a member has graciously volunteered to accept Cash, Venmo or Tzell, and will write a check on your behalf.
- There are no refunds or warrantees.
We will hike up to the fire tower to check in on the trail to report any issues that need to be addressed. No actual maintaining will be done on this hike. Minimum of 4 miles but possibly longer pending weather, conditions, group preference. We will meet inside the visitor center!