We are a family of road trippers who come together quite often on and off the road! So if you're looking to road trip with a bunch of like minded individuals and families, we'd be happy to open our doors to you. There's at least one overnight drive organized each month; with chapter meetups and breakfast / brunch drives.
The adventure starts with a bang
1. We will start from Bhopal on in the morning at 8:00 AM. Guests will have to bring their own Motorcycles/Cars. Helmets compulsory for Rider and Pillion on Motorcycles.
2. We will travel through a forest which defines flora and fauna at a
new level of serendipity. It is across the River Narmada.
3. We will reach our destination at Lunchtime.
4. We will be staying in a Colonial Era Property (1906). Post Lunch we will trek to the coffee plantations and see the local vegetation of the eye-catching hilly range, we will finish our trek and reach the property to witness the ever so beautiful sunset from the edge of a Cliff. It will satiate your desires of being one with nature.
5. A bonfire and barbeque will be organized to keep us warm as the temperatures are expected to be on the cooler side. Carry a
fleece/ waterproof jacket.
6. Munch on dinner and slip away to slumber.
1. Travel to our next magnificent spot. It is a hilly retreat. We will be crossing the jungles of great historical importance. This is the place where the Imad dynasty was conceived. Being a tiger reserve forest, it will get your blood gushing and gumption pouring. We will visit the highest waterfall where people say,
Bheem killed Keechka and threw his body here. The chute of water forms a pot like structure. The allure deepens when rains of monsoon compliment the setting of nature.
2. The thrill doesn’t end there, we will also visit a hill fortress to visit,
where many a king has ruled. You will be able to see history seeping into your veins, transporting you to the olden times once again.
3. Post sunset we will travel back to our first destination for the night stay.
1. Have breakfast
2. We will start our journey back to Bhopal post breakfast the next day and expect to reach before Sundown.
Rs 4200/- per person
What is included?
1. An expert tour captain well versed in both English and Hindi
2. Full board meals.
3. Tented Accommodation.
4. Sleep-in bag
5. Bonfire and lots of memories...
What’s is not included?
1. Aapki Gaadi Aapka Petrol/Diesel.
2. Expenses of personal nature
Things to Carry:-
3. Shoes, Floaters
4. Extra pair of clothes.
5. Personal medicines if required.
8. Rain Coat and extra clothes.
Trust me; this is not an opportunity to miss out on! Hope to see you soon
Get one with nature.
Join us to come across like-minded Roadtrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.
Whatsapp : http://scmt.me/RTCBhopal
Telegram : https://t.me/rtcBhopal