"To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace."– Doug Conant, CEO of Campbell’s Soup
Bringing your HR into the 21st Century is the key element to Enterprise Agility. Naturally, there is growing interest in learning more about Agile HR and its impact on individuals, teams and organizations.
Let us talk about how to shift from a traditional to an Agile People approach. We will explore the potential of Agile HR and discuss stories, ideas, and examples of Agile HR practices and their impact.
Issues covered in this interactive session include:
• Information on how to embrace the new talent contract
• Create inspiring, engaging, and fun places of work
• Shift to an iterative performance flow
• Take the issue of money off the table
• Support growth within an Agile enterprise
Speaker Bio: Fabiola Eyholzer
Fabiola Eyholzer (SPC 4.0, CSPO) is an expert and thought leader in Lean | Agile People Operations – the 21st century HR approach – and CEO of Just Leading Solutions LLC, a New York based consultancy for Agile HR.