Calling all Rainbow Women! Let's get together for hikes, brunch, festivals, book discussions, movies, community service, and much, much more. Membership in the group (and participation in all events) is for people who identify as women or gender non-conforming cis females, singles and couples. We'll meet at various locations around SW VA and many of our events are child- and pet-friendly. Let’s have fun while creating community!
A few rules for our group:
1. If your plans change and you have RSVP’d to an event, please change your RSVP within 24 hours of the event. This is to allow the event host enough time to change reservations, adjust plans, reorganize car pools, etc.
2. In case of emergency, please do your best to change your RSVP, even if it is less than 24 hours until the event. You can also contact the event host directly and let her know that you cannot attend. The event host can change your RSVP for you, if needed.
3. Any member who has 3 missed events with no RSVP change and no contact with event hosts will be deleted from the group. The membership fee is non-refundable.
4. We may post political, religious, advocacy, or other seemingly controversial events, but this Meetup group does not identify with any one “side”. Please keep any disagreements of this kind on a friendly and respectful level.
5. Please use your discretion when bringing pets and/or children to events. We will do our best to include pet- or child-friendly in the description of events. If in doubt, please message the event host.
7. This is not a dating site. We are about fun and building community. However, we will not discourage you from dating women who you meet through our events.