This group was created for all those interested in snow (and now water) boarding, skiing, skating, surfing. The water side of the group is new, but the snow side has been going for a few years.All levels are welcome. Beginner to advanced. This group is about meeting people with similar interests and having fun in a safe and friendly atmosphere...in the winter riding the slopes with other great people who share the love of that fluffy white stuff!...and in the summer with other great people that love the wet stuff.
This group is NOT about someone planning trips for you. This group is for YOU to find others to plan trips with. The meet-up website is set up so that anybody can post an event. Once the event is posted, it is up to those going to figure out lodging, ride-share, expense sharing, etc. If you post an event and then cannot edit it, please contact me so that I can make sure you have the proper organizer title.
There will be a few social events throughout the year. The whole gist of the social events is to meet your potential travel buddies and get a sense of who they are so that when a trip is planned, there is some degree of comfort of sharing a car or room. So, even if you stop by for a few moments, it's worth while.
Kids are welcome in this group...but they must be accompanied by a responsible adult/guardian.
A few suggestions:
1. If you are a first-timer, please let the group know. We've all been there ourselves. Please consider taking a lesson.
2. Please communicate promptly with your trip mates.
3. Please pay your part of the expenses. If you back out of a trip at the last moment, you will still be expected to pay unless the trip organizer says its OK not to.
4. Helmets are strongly encouraged on the slopes, and especially critical for beginners, and those that are more advanced or riding park or trees. Protect your noggin... you only get one ;)
5. Stay safe on the roads! Drive appropriately for the constantly changing conditions.
We look forward to seeing you at an event soon! Think snow!!!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, January 6, 2017 5:00 PM
Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:00 PM