Join us for a revitalizing and refreshing body and mind detox. You’ll experience cleansing on all levels with this special program designed to rebalance and restore you. BUT FIRST, COME TO THIS ORIENTATION SESSION...to learn more and to get your questions answered and to learn if the program ($79) is for you.
There are two versions of the Unplug & Recharge program. You can choose the level of cleansing that feels right for you.
1) A 10-day “juice only” deep cleanse — includes an optional 5-day herbal cleanse.* You will want to have access to a good juicer for this option.
2) A 10-day “liquids only” cleanse — you enjoy smoothies, blended soups and juices. This also includes an optional 5-day herbal cleanse*. You will want to have access to a blender (and possibly also a juicer) for this option.
*Taking part in the herbal cleanse is not required. There is an additional charge for the herb kit if you decide to participate.
An informational orientation session will be held:
Monday, June 3 at 5:30 p.m. at Smokey Row,
1910 Cottage Grove Avenue
You should come to orientation if:
• You’re not sure if this is approach is right for you and want your questions answered
• You know you’re going to do the program and want to know how to prepare in advance
• You want to taste some of the suggested recipes from the program
Start your 10-day Unplug & Recharge program on Friday, June 7, 2013.
The $79 fee for the actual detox program includes delicious recipes, a live support group meeting and daily emails and lessons about such topics as cleansing techniques, dealing with social pressure and how to properly reintroduce food. Sheree Clark, health and nutrition counselor and owner of Fork in the Road will lead the program. You determine the pace and intensity of your cleanse with help and guidance.
Because we believe that theory is great, but practical knowledge is where the rubber hits the proverbial road, Fork in the Road offers a variety of programs that incorporate recipes, instruction and guidance along your path to better eating. Holistic Wellness and Nutrition Counselor Sheree Clark is also a nationally renowned raw vegan chef. Sheree’s approach is centered on helping you adopt life-changing—and sustainable—practices. Check out the on-line choices as well as the custom, work-with-Sheree-live options available. And—to learn more about Sheree—be sure and visit www.fork-road.com. (http://www.fork-road.com)