In this workshop, we'll take a brief look at React JS client side routing and deep dive into Code Splitting. We'll explore different methods to implement Code Splitting in React JS applications and look at the performance benefits that it has to offer.
Arun Michael Dsouza (https://twitter.com/amdsouza92)
Kartik Agarwal (https://twitter.com/kartikag01)
- Registration and introduction.
- Why Code Splitting?
- Code Splitting - the React way.
- Code Splitting Codelab.
- Enabling route-level Code Splitting.
- Enabling component-level Code Splitting.
- Intermediate JS knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of ES6 and React JS.
- Node JS and NPM (to be installed on your systems).
We have a Slack workspace! Please join here -
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Or reach us on our social channels -