What we're about
Reactive systems lay out a path to simplify the construction of always-on, always-responsive, real-time software systems.
We’re excited about the talks we have planned for 2018/2019! We’ll be exploring topics such as serverless computing, event-driven systems, and reactive machine learning.
Some of the important topics our talks cover include:
• Concurrency and parallelism in distributed systems
• Consistency (ACID vs BASE, transactions across async boundaries, etc)
• Handling failure in a distributed system
• Communications patterns (events, messages, pub/sub)
• Design considerations (domain-driven design, event storming)
• Reactive machine learning (building an ML pipeline, training/scoring on real time events, integrating with various ML + AI libraries, ensuring the whole thing is resilient!)
• Reactive technologies such as Akka, Kafka, Spark, and the list goes on
• Lessons learned from real world projects!
Thanks for being part of ReactiveTO!