What we're about
Upcoming events (4)
In order to receive a link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website here: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/345f8b2e-43c3-761a-ac65-6185b52edd78
Where did the year go? With 2021 coming to an end, are you prepared from a tax strategy standpoint? It’s no secret that saving taxes accelerates wealth and compresses your time frame towards financial independence. But what are the best strategies to accomplish this? And when should it be implemented? Tax consultant and Real Estate industry specialist, Tony Watson of Robert Hall & Associates will share the best tax-saving strategies that investors should know.
Topics of discussion include:
- Why is it important to know my tax situation by the end of the year?
- What is a W4 review?
- Top 5 tax write-offs
- Deductibility of mortgage interest: how much does it really save?
- Why isn't my medical deductible?
- Do I have to make estimated tax payments?
- 401K/IRA vs. self-directed IRA/Solo 401k
- The effects of the IRS layoffs
- Understanding President Biden’s wish-list of tax change
In order to receive the invite link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/9f69311d-b7e9-9edc-e2bb-619448ca08e4
Nashville is ranked as the 4th best real estate market in the U.S. by WalletHub based on strength of the local economy, growth in property values, and home sales activity. Nashville, TN home values increased by 18.8% over the past year with growth expected in 2022. The booming real estate market is largely attributed to the influx of people moving to the Nashville Area for its thriving job market.
Presentation highlights will include details on:
- Example investment properties in a variety of price ranges and property classes
- A complete lay of the land in Nashville and a deep dive into the various towns and sub-markets
- Marshall Reddick’s office and boots on the ground real estate & property management teams
- Navigating the competitive market in Nashville with Marshall Reddick’s local team of professionals and market experts
- Economic diversity and the long list of corporations headquartered in Nashville
- Breaking down the Marshall Reddick financial calculator and a true look at monthly and annual ROI
- How to maximize the returns and minimize expenses on your investment properties
In order to receive a link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website here: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/6bd9eec0-82ba-3d63-7a34-619ed1ee7d71
Are you interested in what is happening RIGHT NOW in the Southern California Real Estate market? Then this event will be essential for you to attend if you are thinking about buying or selling real estate in Southern California over the next 12 months. Join and learn for yourself, we can HELP!
Sellers will learn:
- How to get immediate and continued attention to your home
- How to get top dollar on your listing
- How to utilize a 1031 Exchange on investment property
- Save money by getting ahead of the common issues that come up
- Tips and tricks to make your home more valuable
Buyers will learn:
- Financing options that make sense
- What opportunities present themselves today
- What First Time Buyers need to know to get started
- Three things you need to get ready for your next move
- What a local agent can and should do for you
- How to make your offer stand out
In order to receive a link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website here: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/21cb0a18-c1a9-0a2c-2f3e-618f00e7d6f8
Attracting the right tenant and reducing maintenance and vacancy will ensure a successful real estate portfolio while lowering your expenses. But who has time to screen tenants, handle maintenance issues, manage contractors, and keep up with new housing laws? Hiring a professional property manager is essential for reducing your risk as the landlord and allowing you to scale your real estate portfolio.
Join us to learn how to hire a professional property manager and make thousands of dollars more per investment property each year and avoid losing tens of thousands of dollars doing it the wrong way!
What we will cover:
- Responsibilities and duties of a professional property manager
- How property managers screen for good tenants and avoid placing bad tenants
- How to find GOOD property managers
- Tips, tricks, and incentives to get your property rented to the RIGHT tenant
- Due diligence on finding the best rental markets
This will be an information-packed seminar for those of you who either already own rental property or are planning to own rental property. Many factors affect your ROI including vacancy and maintenance, but the one most people forget is professional property management!