This is a group for stay at home, work-at-home and part-time working mommies. Most play dates are scheduled during the week. Babies must be born between June 2011 to the present, so that we can have activities that are age appropriate for all our children. We look forward to meeting a great bunch of mommies to be part of our group. If you are looking for friendships that last, this is the group for you!
We love getting together with our little ones and watching them grow together. Let's share our parenting experiences, have fun and learning play dates and share new ideas of fun things to do with our children. Meetups include public and in-home play dates, along with Moms Night Out and Couples Night Out.
We believe Dads are an important part of our children's lives and they are welcome to attend any public play dates.
1. New members must upload a profile photo before they can join our group. Please use a clearly identifiable photo (it has to be a photo of you - it cannot be a photo of an inanimate object, an animal, someone else's photo or a group photo where it's not clear who you are).
2. Include your real first name. We don’t require your last name, but we just ask that you not include nicknames.
3. Fill out our brief questionnaire. It will help everyone get to know you a little better.
4. All new members are required to attend a Meetup within the first month of joining the group. If you do not attend a meetup in that timeframe, you will be removed. You are welcome to join the group again later if you'd like to participate in our activities.
5. New mommies must attend a public meet up before being allowed to attend any private/in-home meet ups.
6. We want to see you! If at any point you have no activity for 3 months or more, we'll try to contact you. If our attempts contact you are unsuccessful, we will assume you no longer want to be part of the group and you will be removed.
7. We want to hear from you! We're always looking for new ideas for fun things to do, so we encourage you to suggest activities. If there are no time conflicts, suggested meetups will then be announced by an organizer.
8. Nobody likes to get stood up. Please let us know as soon as you can if you won't be able to make it to an activity. That way, if only one member is going, she may decide to do something else instead.
9. Because our goal is to get to know each other and build meaningful friendships, we prefer to keep the group small. For that reason, we keep membership at around 40-45 mommies (active members!). That means that sometimes, a request may remain on "hold" for a while. Please know that we'll accept your request as soon as space becomes available.
Meetup charges organizers a fee in order to keep the group active, so we are requiring members to chip in. The first month is a trial period so you can attend a few activities free of charge. If you decide to stay in the group after the 30-day trial is over, you'll be asked to pay a $12.00 annual membership fee.
We look forward to meeting you soon! :)
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Monday, January 30, 2017 10:30 AM
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 10:30 AM
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:30 AM
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.